My photo
Hi there. I'm Kimberly, and I take photos. I want my photographs to pull at your heart-strings. I want to create timeless portraits that show your personality. I want to help you capture the wonderful moments that many of us take for granted. I want my photographs to always make you remember the moments you never want to forget. I specialize in portrait, wedding, and pet photography. I would love to capture a special moment for you soon. Let's get in touch! :)

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Caterpillar

I got the chance to photograph sweet, little Grant's 1st birthday party. The theme of his party was inspired by the little guy's favorite book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar.  
What a great idea!

Check out the spread!


All the food was beautiful AND yummy!




Look at all the adorable details.


Always CUPCAKES!


Make your very 1st wish, Grant!



Now lets eat some cake, little caterpillar!




Look at those tiny cake-covered fingers!



I hope you enjoyed his birthday party just as much as I did.
I love you, Grant.


No comments:

Post a Comment