My photo
Hi there. I'm Kimberly, and I take photos. I want my photographs to pull at your heart-strings. I want to create timeless portraits that show your personality. I want to help you capture the wonderful moments that many of us take for granted. I want my photographs to always make you remember the moments you never want to forget. I specialize in portrait, wedding, and pet photography. I would love to capture a special moment for you soon. Let's get in touch! :)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Totally Taylor

Taylor and I wanted to do a fun and laidback photo shoot that represented her awesome personality. We decided to go to different places in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. 


I wanted there to be a cool, urban feel to her photographs. I think these graffiti walls are such a fun backdrop.



Taylor showed me her high school prom dress.  How cool is this dress?  I thought it was really cute, and I knew it would look amazing in some fun, girly, but edgy, photos.


The famous Suspension Bridge was actually open when I took this photograph. 
It's one of my most favorite photos that I have taken! I love the composition of this image.
Of course, she traded out her ladylike heels for some good ol' Chucks.  They really lend a playful vibe to her photos.

Look at those eyes. She really is so gorgeous.


We had a blast taking these pictures.  I hope you enjoy them too!

1 comment: